Saturday, March 10, 2012

New Dad Confession 6

My wife and I are still trying to figure out the whole sleep training thing.  Currently, we need to hold our baby to get her to fall asleep.  After she's asleep, the adventure that is putting her down in her crib without waking her up begins.

If I adjust my hand and arm positions to hold her in a way that allows for a quick escape after putting her down, she seems to know right away and begins to stir.

If I just put her down from the standard cradling position so as to not disturb her on the way down, there doesn't appear to be a good way to get my hands and arms from underneath her without totally blowing the whole thing up.

Seriously.  It doesn't feel like it should be that hard, but some days, it just feels like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment